Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the CTN Artist’s Marketplace (the "Site") and our selling services (the "Services"). Any person who wants to use the Services to sell items must accept the terms and conditions of this Participation Agreement without change.
The Creative Talent Network ("CTN") reserves the right to change any of the terms contained in this Participation Agreement at any time. All notice of changes to this Participation Agreement will be emailed to you. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and agreeing to any applicable changes. If you do not send an email of disagreement CTN assumes you are in agreement.
- Eligibility. You must be a accepted into the CTN Store to sell items.
- Sellers' Listing Fees and Payment Terms. Seller fees will vary from 0% - 20% . All fees are in U.S. dollars. The Fee Schedule and Payment Terms may vary. Payments are issued via check or paypal. You will be notified via email of any change in fees.
- Applicable Policies and Guidelines.
- You agree to be responsible for timely shipment (within 1-2 days).
- You agree to notify CTN in writing of any changes to an item listed on a CTN Storefront. (pricing, items out of stock etc.)
- You agree that you are the owner and hold exclusive rights to sell this item and are responsible for any dispute over ownership rights.
- CTN's Role. CTN provides a platform for third-party sellers ("Sellers") and buyers ("Buyers") to negotiate and complete transactions.
- The Payment Service. If you item sells through the CTN Store you will receive payment from CTN during regularly scheduled monthly payment periods via check or PayPal direct deposit minus fees.
- CTN Reservation of Rights. All items for sale are subject to approval by CTN.
- No Warranties. The site and services are provided on an “as is” basis and you use this service at your own risk.
- Your Grant. By entering into this Participation Agreement and listing an item, you grant CTN a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable right to market and advertise your product(s) and your name.